Recycling Myself

Welcome to the most exciting time in my life. So far.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

In the past, I've written posts about all that has happened in the past year and how wonderful it was.  I'm not going to do that this year.  2013 was a good year.  It had its ups and downs, and it's probably not going to be a year I look back on fondly, mostly because it was uneventful.  I will remember 2013 as the year I got to spend with my nephew, Luke, and the year I started working a non-traditional job as a virtual customer service manager.  And good things came out of 2013.  But, it's time to look forward.

2014 is going to be a scary, challenging year, but I'm REALLY excited about it.

I will be venturing into the world of working from home.  I'm pretty nervous about it, but also really excited about the freedom and flexibility of it.  Plus, I love my job, so that helps.

Jackie's wedding is in January!
After not traveling up north even once during 2013, I will be traveling to PA twice in 2014 to celebrate the weddings of 2 wonderful friends, and I couldn't be more thrilled for them.
Erika's wedding will be in September!
NURSING SCHOOL will be happening in 2014 and I'm terrified.  I've got one more prerequisite to take this spring, and then will be starting nursing school in the fall.  I couldn't be more freaked out about it.  But, I'm going to do it and it's going to be awesome.

The Boones will NOT be expanding their family in 2014.  But, we will have some awesome adventures and lots of fun as just the two of us.  There will be time for babies after school.  Plus, we've got to get some awesome out before adding a new one to the family, because it could be explosive with the level of awesome we currently possess.



I imagine 2014 will include more fun with our nephews.  They're both really cool, in totally different ways, and I love it.  They'll both be turning 2 this year, Wes starting off in January and Lukey all the way at the end of the year in November.
























You can also expect some awesome crocheting this year.  Ok, maybe not awesome.  But, without a little boy around who loves to chew on yarn and who could choke on embroidery needles, I will have more time to crochet, and will therefore, actually finish some projects that I set out to work on.  Plus, in 2013 I actually sold some crocheted work which felt pretty cool.  So, maybe I'll expand on that.


I really like my life right now, so for the most part, I hope a lot of stuff stays the same.  Like I said before, there's plenty of time for big changes in our future, so I'm really enjoying this stage of life where we are just happy where we are.  We have fun with the life we live and the people we love, and that's really all I need right now.

Happy New Year, friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment