Recycling Myself

Welcome to the most exciting time in my life. So far.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wesley is 1!

This past weekend we drove to Dallas to celebrate the Wesman's birthday.  It's hard to believe that it was over a year ago that my sister called me in the middle of the night and told me to come to Dallas because it was time for Wesley to make his arrival.  He has gotten so big since then.  He has 3 teeth, he crawls like a maniac, he makes all kinds of sounds, and he's SO close to walking I know he'll be there by the next time I see him.

My sister planned an awesome Chicka Chicka Boom Boom themed party.  The colors, the food, the decorations, everything was awesome.

Hands down, the best part was watching Wes go after his birthday cake.  He definitely did not want to get his hands dirty, so he just went mouth first.

Enjoy the pictures!

Having fun with his granddad 
Going after the cake

Playing with mama

Enjoying his presents from his Aunt Courtney
We also got to stay overnight and go to church with everyone, and I got some great pictures of the little man in his awesome sweater vest.

He's growing up so fast!  And I know it will just be a short time before we're celebrating our other adorable nephew's 1st birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I want copies of all of these pictures...and any others...

    ReplyDelete